Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday Morning Gratitude Club

Happy Monday!

Today is clear, sunny, warm, and breezy. But unfortunately....Monday gets a bad rap! So that brings us to the return of the Monday Morning Gratitude Club.

Our longtime friend and supporter My Pace Racing (http://mypaceracing.com) started this many years ago on Facebook. Monday is the start of a brand new week. It's a chance to start clean after indulging in weekend treats and hit the ground running!

I've posted before about the benefits of gardening. It's a chance to be outside, in nature (one of the best anti-depressants!) and "create" something. Every day, the garden amazes me with the new flowers and leaves that spring to life. Well, this morning was extra special -- and delicious. This weekend's rain made my greens flourish! With that, I harvested a salad of spinach, butter lettuce, and arugula. Nothing tastes like garden-fresh produce.

So, this Monday morning, I'm grateful for urban gardens and rainy weather! How about you??

It's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment