Sunday, May 15, 2016

Getting Indoorphins

It's easy to get outdoorphins. All I have to do is go outside. Fresh air!
Vitamin D! And, living in a very "interesting" part of my city, I have wildlife galore. (Yesterday we had a bear. I should post about that, too!)

But the past two weeks of rainy weather - did I ever have cabin fever?! I live in the Northeast US, and it's still too cold to plant tomatoes. 🌨

Growing plants indoors has been very gratifying to me. I wasn't sure what to expect from $1 seeds! But we have beautiful greens abundant.

I don't always run in the rain; I'm too accident-prone. Color me fair-weather! I hope to get back up and running all the time. But I do try to get outside, no matter what. My fairy garden gives me a good chance to do that. I will post a photo as soon as I figure out how! πŸ“ΈπŸ“±πŸ“²


No comments:

Post a Comment